ABCrosby now offers polyurethane edged tops with 3 edge profiles and 14 edge colors to choose from. These durable polyurethane edge tables strike the perfect balance for any location. The soft to the touch durable, stain resistant polyurethane edge helps residents with comfort for those with thinning skin while providing unparalleled tabletop protection in high volume settings.
Our polyurethane edge top collection is designed to withstand a high volume of use, making them a good solution in the food service or senior living industry. On the upper side, the polyurethane edge tops have a permanently bonded high-pressure melamine and phenolic laminate. On the underside, there is a permanently bonded backer sheet for moisture & warp resistance. The edge is molded polyurethane that has a durometer of 70-80A and is chemically bonded to the particleboard.
You can choose any standard Formica or Wilsonart laminate or specify a custom laminate color for your tops.
· Core material is 45# high density particleboard, 1.124" thick.
· Top side is permanently bonded high-pressure melamine and phenolic laminate.
· Bottom side is permanently bonded balance sheet for moisture & warp resistance.
· Edge is molded polyurethane that has a durometer of 70-80A and is chemically bonded to the
· Using the ASTM E84 standard test, flame spread of 170 with a smoke density of 60.
According to the National Fire Protection Association this is a class C and a class III for Uniform
Contact us with any questions or for a quote.
Polyurethane Molded Edge Table Tops
Available sizes vary based on edge style. Contact us for available sizes.
Copyright © 2022, 2023 ABCrosby & Company, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Questions? Call us at (978)-827-6064